Rubber Process Oil
Rubber Process Oil is made by Crude oil distillation process obtained from the composition and chemical interactions and isolation material exploited. Rubber process oil, both synthetic and natural are commercially used to Produce products from rubber bands to a toy to the giant tires for various vehicles including aircrafts.
Rubber materials are widely employed in human life. Rubbers, each artificial and natural are commercially used to manufacture product from rubber bands to a toy to the enormous tires for varied vehicles together with aircraft. Most typical usage is especially on tires, automotive provide trade, white product, constructions, textiles, and medicine applications. The most parts of rubber compounds are rubber, reinforcing fillers, method oils, and oil based mostly softeners. Alternative additives, like stabilizers, antioxidants, processing agents are enclosed in less quantity. Mineral oils with completely different compositions (paraffinic, naphthenic, and aromatic) have been evidenced their importance as softeners and extender method oils in rubber compounds and are used for over 100 years.
Rubber process oil is made aromatic byproducts from the solvent extracting method to modify the physical properties of the processing and to cut back the price of the finished product.
- Rubber Process Oil applied in Automobile Tires Industry
- Rubber Process Oil used in Batter Case
- Rubber Process Oil used in Industrial Hoses
- Rubber Process Oil used in Rubber Shock Absorbers
- Rubber Process Oil applied in Footwear Industry
- Rubber Process Oil used in Wire and Cable Coverings
- Rubber Process Oil used in Flooring Materials and Carrier Fluid
- Rubber Process Oil applied in Solvent Industry (In the manufacture of adhesives)
- Rubber Process Oil used for Sealants
Download Info Sheets
To see more information on application, please download our info sheet here
To Ask for a Quotation (CFR, DAP, DDP) or
simply to get a Sample